Flipkart Seller Filter | A Chrome extension to sort Products as per Seller

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Hello DigitalJanta,

I am sharing an awesome extension which will surely help you next time you visit Flipkart.com. Its not an Official extension neither its available on Chrome Webstore, So use it on your risk (Though i did not find any malicious activity with this extension).

Description in Developer words :

This chrome extension adds a seller filter to Flipkart searches.

I had some flipkart EGV coupons, but they were usable only for items sold by "WS Retail". Since there was no easy way to filter results on sellers, I wrote this extension.

This extension provides a text box, "Seller Filter", at the end of all other filters. Enter the seller name you want to filter the results on and press the "filter" button. It will dim all results at first, but then it will light up those results which are sold by the selected seller.

Filtering by seller name cannot get easier than this. Unless Flipkart itself starts providing such a functionality itself.

Extension in Action :

Download the Extension : CLICK ME

NOTE : For it to work properly, First explore the products (Scroll down that particular page to populate the items) in desired category, Then enter Seller name and Hit Filter... It will work as expected because it works locally.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !