A Guide to Earn Minimum 5000 INR Monthly (Just 4 Hours Work / Month)

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Hello,

I am sharing the most easiest way (or) I should say the most LAZY way to earn minimum 5000 INR on monthly basis. The most funny part is that it would hardly take 4 hours time in a month for that much money. Although there are many constraints in the process of earning, which i am describing below:

Basic Specifications :

>> Requires initial investment (But not to worry, You will get back all of your money in the next 3-4 business days)
>> You will earn 16% of the amount of your investment as additional profit each time you repeat the process
>> No need of any PayPal Account / International Credit Card
>> You should not be living in an rural area, else this might not work for you
>> You would need a group of friends to repeat the process fastly and earn more money

NOTE : (1) Rest of the Advance details of Process and Guide with Proofs will be delivered only to the Buyers of this Guide.

(2) Personally, i have earned 11520 INR in Just 15 days till now.

(3) The reason behind disclosing this method to Future Buyers is that (a) its just a PROMOTIONAL OFFER, So it would not stay there forever and (b) By disclosing the method to few Buyers i would also gain some additional benefit (i.e. MONEY) as i cannot repeat the process too much on safe side.

Payment Proof : [HIDE=1][/HIDE][HIDE=1]
[/HIDE]

Price : 1560 (Paytm Cash) or 1500 (Oxi Cash)

# Offer for DigitalJanta Senior Members (500 'or' above post counts) : 10% Discount as a Token of Appreciating their Efforts
# Special Offer for Previous Buyers : 6.5% Discount

NOTE : One cannot be eligible for more than 10% Discount by combining both Offers.

xxxxx

FAQ:
xxxxx

(1) If its a PROMOTIONAL SCHEME, then when it will end?
Ans >> I cannot define the timeline of a scheme, which is not controlled by me. However the scheme has recently been rolled up. So one can expect "at least" end of 2015 as a pre-planned schedule. Why i believe that so, that will be only discussed with Buyer.

(2) How do i know that when i am making investment as per Guide, then the PROMOTIONAL SCHEME is active or not?
Ans >> I will give you a link which will tell you whether its active or not.

(3) I have incurred loss while trying your Flipkart Guide, What if it turned out be the same?
Ans >> Until the PROMOTIONAL SCHEME is active, i am taking GUARANTEE that you will earn for sure if you follow the Guide and don't commit any mistakes. Under the GUARANTEE, i am promising that if it didn't worked out for your first deal then i will return your FULL AMOUNT in the Original Mode of Payment. Also please note that you can claim GUARANTEE only in the first 4 days after making payment.

Interested Buyer can either "Start a Conversation" with me in Forum (or) Can contact me at "Facebook"

Last edited:

Govil

Master
Reaction score
bhai kuch free me bhi bata dia karo !
PM bro.. :/

Reactions: R$K

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
bhai kuch free me bhi bata dia karo !
PM bro.. :/
I share the things for FREE, which i found and tested for FREE but when there is my own money involved in hit 'n' trial, i cannot offer FREE service... However i still share FREE Internet Tricks, if i know one !! I have repeated it many times in the Forum, whenever people started questioning me just like as you're doing right now !!

Reactions: R$K

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
What the hell again you started selling such things..I purchased your flipkart guide for Rs. 2000 bt they all gone in vain even many of the peoples didn't get their money back only @ last only they are disappointed like me.

As we earn money hard and even you do such act of getting the money and I think 50 of your copies sold and you make 1 lakh in just a week.

Now sharing this will also give as I am not pointing on your earning but you have make discount for the person who buy thing from you early and that didn't work for them as a matter fact It will help them to buy again from you.
So if you are giving this at a discount then I ll only buy or else No.
Also clear if it is a promotion then when it will ends.
Seriously much disappointed.
Sorry to disappoint you regarding your earlier purchase, but believe me whatever i say / share that comes with proper proof... Flipkart one was a trick not an Official Offer and i clearly mentioned in the Guide that it would require lot of time and patience to work with it (Sue me if i am misleading you), I can understand your level of frustration and the grudges you hold against me but nothing comes easy way... If i would just wanted to run away with your money then i would never completed the deal at the first place, So its a matter of trust and belief...

Second, I never sold 50 copies... I stopped selling it in between as i was becoming more like Online Customer Service than a normal person who has got his own problems. Whatever i earned from selling guides, i got only 1/3rd of it because that was a common effort of group consisting 3 people.

Now lets back to the topic of thread, Whatever PROMOTIONAL SCHEME i am talking about in the Guide that is PURELY OFFICIAL, No GIMMICKS needed like in Other tricks (or) which are commonly spread on the Internet & On your request, I am also giving 6.5% Discount to all previous Buyers (Newbie Member) and 10% Discount to Senior Members (Whether they are previous buyers or not)

And last but not least, i hope that this deal will settle down your loss and this way i can earn your little amount of TRUST... Thanks for reading the whole post by the way :)

NOTE : Check FAQ Section for the Answers of your Questions ...

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you regarding your earlier purchase, but believe me whatever i say / share that comes with proper proof... Flipkart one was a trick not an Official Offer and i clearly mentioned in the Guide that it would require lot of time and patience to work with it (Sue me if i am misleading you), I can understand your level of frustration and the grudges you hold against me but nothing comes easy way... If i would just wanted to run away with your money then i would never completed the deal at the first place, So its a matter of trust and belief...

Second, I never sold 50 copies... I stopped selling it in between as i was becoming more like Online Customer Service than a normal person who has got his own problems. Whatever i earned from selling guides, i got only 1/3rd of it because that was a common effort of group consisting 3 people.

Now lets back to the topic of thread, Whatever PROMOTIONAL SCHEME i am talking about in the Guide that is PURELY OFFICIAL, No GIMMICKS needed like in Other tricks (or) which are commonly spread on the Internet & On your request, I am also giving 6.5% Discount to all previous Buyers (Newbie Member) and 10% Discount to Senior Members (Whether they are previous buyers or not)

And last but not least, i hope that this deal will settle down your loss and this way i can earn your little amount of TRUST... Thanks for reading the whole post by the way :)

NOTE : Check FAQ Section for the Answers of your Questions ...
Thanks for the discount but please tell me that how much investment do it need or In how much I receive the payment and also do I require new mobile no. , etc. Please tell all the pre required things for this trick.
Pm.

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the discount but please tell me that how much investment do it need or In how much I receive the payment and also do I require new mobile no. , etc. Please tell all the pre required things for this trick.
Pm.
Investment is totally upto you but minimum required investment is 2000 else you won't get 16% extra profit. You won't be working on any mobile app neither you have to verify multiple mobile numbers for earning... Hence no need of any new numbers :)

Sending basic pre-requisites in the PM, Check your inbox :dogthumb:

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score
I am ready but Don't Know
Investment is totally upto you but minimum required investment is 2000 else you won't get 16% extra profit. You won't be working on any mobile app neither you have to verify multiple mobile numbers for earning... Hence no need of any new numbers :)

Sending basic pre-requisites in the PM, Check your inbox :dogthumb:
Also SEND me Please !

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Hey Ein$tieN According to you u had already made a handsome amount from it.. Which also covers ur's initial investment .

So still can't able to find out the Moto of selling it & dat too in such an amount of 1500 bucks ?

Hmmm..
Or just do One Thing I am ready to Pay you just Double of the Amount you had asked for..

So for it Kindly provide me with Your Money Making Guide & I'll gonna earn from it n will pay you the Double Amount .

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Hey Ein$tieN According to you u had already made a handsome amount from it.. Which also covers ur's initial investment .

So still can't able to find out the Moto of selling it & dat too in such an amount of 1500 bucks ?

Hmmm..
Or just do One Thing I am ready to Pay you just Double of the Amount you had asked for..

So for it Kindly provide me with Your Money Making Guide & I'll gonna earn from it n will pay you the Double Amount .
same here i agree i will do the same thing.
Moto for Selling : Hello shipla23, kampachi ! the only reason i am selling it because i cannot redo the process more frequently as it takes around 3-5 business days for completion of process for one time and your money stuck for that much time. Also, it requires initial investment first to gain 16% extra profit which is its biggest limitation. Finally after 3-5 days, you will receive your initial investment along with 16% additional profit. So overall only hurdle is that you are bound to invest first in order to make something out of it. [HIDE=1]As i am still a student, so i don't have 50 thousand or 1 lakh kind of amount in my account. I have risked my whole money to gain that much profit, which gave me enough money to pay the rest of my coaching fee amount. Hence, to make more profit out of it, i decided to share it with few people which will give me extra benefit and let the buyer make some for their own...[/HIDE] I am selling it in 1500 because for me, something which gives merely 16% profit of an amount without sharing any of my resources is worth the same... Generally, i decide the price by the complexity in the process and how much time & money put into this. So, that i can do justice with my Buyers too.

At last i am not forcing anyone to buy / ask anything from me... Its entirely your freewill, I am just here for make something out of my work which will motivate me to come up with something more interesting in the future and at the same time let the people enjoy who buy them.