Bigrock Trick: Get Infinite Free .Net Domain From Bigrock

arun123

Learner
Reaction score
Bigrock is number 1 domain registration and web hosting company. The company provides us with custom domains which you can add it to your site. A custom domain is necessary to make a successful site. If you are a blogger and still using blogspot.com then you might want to move up to the world with a custom domain. When you add a custom domain in your site you will feel a sudden boost up in your page views and in your organic traffic i.e., the traffic from Google. People usually visit Bigrock to buy domain and if you still feel that buying a domain is a waste of money then here is your chance to grab a free domain and give a try to your blog.
In this post I will show you how to get more than two free .net domain from bigrock since bigrock is only providing with two .net domain per account, so its a tutorial to get free unlimited bigrock .net domain.

How to Avail:
1. Go to Bogrock
2. Enter your Domain Name and press Go
3. If you found yourblog.net domain name available then click on "Add" button beside it.
4. It will get added to your shopping cart.
5. Now click Checkout in shopping cart and a popup window will open like below..

6. Scroll down and click on "No thanks proceed to checkout".
7. In the next page remove the privacy protect and apply couponFLX5BF0826A (See below image for assistance)

8. Now your total amount will get dropped to Rs 0. Hurray!!

9. Now proceed to payment and sign in/sign up.

If you want to get more free .net domain then sign out and register with a different id. For each account you will get two free .net domains. In this way you can get unlimited free .net domains.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks bro Great Job :troll5:

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Bigrock is number 1 domain registration and web hosting company. The company provides us with custom domains which you can add it to your site. A custom domain is necessary to make a successful site. If you are a blogger and still using blogspot.com then you might want to move up to the world with a custom domain. When you add a custom domain in your site you will feel a sudden boost up in your page views and in your organic traffic i.e., the traffic from Google. People usually visit Bigrock to buy domain and if you still feel that buying a domain is a waste of money then here is your chance to grab a free domain and give a try to your blog.
In this post I will show you how to get more than two free .net domain from bigrock since bigrock is only providing with two .net domain per account, so its a tutorial to get free unlimited bigrock .net domain.

How to Avail:
1. Go to Bogrock
2. Enter your Domain Name and press Go
3. If you found yourblog.net domain name available then click on "Add" button beside it.
4. It will get added to your shopping cart.
5. Now click Checkout in shopping cart and a popup window will open like below..

6. Scroll down and click on "No thanks proceed to checkout".
7. In the next page remove the privacy protect and apply couponFLX5BF0826A (See below image for assistance)

8. Now your total amount will get dropped to Rs 0. Hurray!!

9. Now proceed to payment and sign in/sign up.

If you want to get more free .net domain then sign out and register with a different id. For each account you will get two free .net domains. In this way you can get unlimited free .net domains.
i got free domain Thankx... buddy