WHAFF! Earn 1$ Instantly & Earn upto 3$-10$/Day

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Hello readers, again posting a new app that can make a good CASH for you..... Recently i have posted about an another app that has paid me 15$+ just in 3 days so look it too. Click Here Yes! WHAFF is an app that can pay an average of 3$ - 10$ per day. It totally depends you how much you work to increases your money as for earning online you need two things, Investment of TIME and Lots of Patience. If you have Both of them, than believe me friends you can go a long way. Most of the readers will ask questions regarding earning upto 10$ per day or something like that, so please read the lines i said above. Patience and Time.

Continuing to my post, so the app is named WHAFF! that is available on Google PlayStore to download so i ll just tell you the step wise procedure to install and use this app for maximum earnings each day.

use referral Code AD74643 in that and get 0.20$ extra.

1. Download and Install app from Here
  2. Open the App and connect with your Facebook account (If you have a FAKE account you can use that too, as you will get more $$ for sending requests to your FB friends)
  3. When you have connected your FB account you will be credited 0.20$ instantly and then it will ask you to enter Invite code, use AD74643 in that and get 0.20$ extra.
  4. Swipe Screen to go to "WHAFF Picks" page and invite all your FB friends and get 0.60$ more for the day. (Repeat daily to get 0.60$ daily)
  5. Scroll down on this page and like the official page of WHAFF to get 0.10$ more.
  6. You will see an option to make comment on Google Play about the app, visit the page and make a comment to get 0.10$ more.
  7. Now again come back to app and swipe to go to "PREMIUM PICKS"
    • Download both the apps available in the section...
      1. Onavo Count and SuperSpyCameraHD
        Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-37-08.png Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-37-24.png
  8. Download apps to get more credits per app download
    Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-37-35.png

9. Refer your friends to the app and get 0.20$ for each friend who enters your code.
You can get payout using various ways PayPal, Facebook Gift Card, Google Play Gift Card, Amazon Gift Card, Xbox Live Gift Card, PlayStation Store Gift Card.

Minimum payout is 10$

Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-38-20.png Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-38-28.png Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-39-10.png Screenshot_2014-07-28-23-39-33.png

Last edited:

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
I Have A Problem! Not Related To This But U R Expert So,
If I Donload The Previoult Downloaded App Ex: Downloaded Easy Battery Saver From Pocket Money And Downloaded It With Whaff
Then I Didnt Get Paid Do You Have Any Solution

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
If I Donload The Previoult Downloaded App Ex: Downloaded Easy Battery Saver From Pocket Money And Downloaded It With Whaff
Its smthing that we cant help out, as google playstore stores all our history in their server... So if downloded again... It dose not t give u money..

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
Which Phone You Have?
Galaxy Core?
And Also If We Factory Resret Phone And Sign Up With New Emai On Play Then We Would Download Apps ANd Get Money Twice :)

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Which Phone You Have?
Galaxy Core?
And Also If We Factory Resret Phone And Sign Up With New Emai On Play Then We Would Download Apps ANd Get Money Twice :)
Yes! if you reset your cell and then login via new mail, then you can get MONEY/CREDITS for downloading the apps again, i have personally tried it on my cell. and yes i am using "Galaxy Core" & Micromax Unite 2 :)
ur earning alot through android:agree:
thanks for the share!!!
Yes bro, Android is New Money Making machine :P
You are welcome dr...

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
Yes! if you reset your cell and then login via new mail, then you can get MONEY/CREDITS for downloading the apps again, i have personally tried it on my cell. and yes i am using "Galaxy Core" & Micromax Unite 2 :)

Yes bro, Android is New Money Making machine :P
You are welcome dr...
I Also Use Galaxy Core :)

Reaction score
pm ur fb id bro I will take part in your all referral link ! I will create on your referral basis :)
mine fb id : sathishluvsatz

jackson beno

Skilled
Reaction score
you can try with blue stack or youwave...

Reaction score

solution:
1. install titanium backup
2. option ---> manage android device id
3. first backup your I'd
4. then create random I'd
5. reboot and done !

:) ♥ follow me for more solution :) thx ;)

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
EARN 21$
Hi ,guys HOPE you all have started earning well with the WHAFF application. In addition to earning through this application WHAFF has included more easy earning options.

Now VUNGLE option IN other picks section would let you earn through Small 20 second videos Which you can
see continuously for 10 to 14 times in roughly after 6 to 7 hours again and again.

And also other premium PICKS have been added which would again let you earn more extra cents daily just for keep them installed in your smartphone / PC using blueStacks.

NOW , as an calculation this all will let you earn 0.40$ to 0.70$ , as what I am earnings daily. Roughly of all days in a month you will earn 21$ . i.e. 30 x 0.70$ =21$.

HERE ARE SOME MORE SCREENSHOTS.

Screenshot_2014-08-04-12-11-41.png Screenshot_2014-08-04-12-21-48.png Screenshot_2014-08-04-12-22-04.png Screenshot_2014-08-04-15-33-04.png

DON'T FORGOT TO LIKE AND USE REFERRAL CODE AD74643 AND AND GET 0.20$ EXTRA .

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
yeah..WHAFF is again GOT LOADED with huge offers and earning thingss...

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice app, Its awesome if someone can get more referrals.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !